Saturday, June 2, 2007

These Label Thingies

Keen observers of this blog, both of them, have noticed my frivolous attitude toward labels, AKA tags. I have been treating the labels at the end of these posts as just another chance to exercise my low regard for all things serious. When Anitra sees my posts, she often shrieks, "That's not what labels are for!" I've laughed and laughed.

But lately I've been wanting to find all these memoir posts I've been doing without having to wade through every other random post here. And, what do you suppose, but I solved that problem by adding the label "wesmem" to all of them. So all I have to do is go to one of them, scroll down and click on the "wesmem" label, and all the others pop up for me.

I just told Anitra about this cool discovery. She shrieked, "That's what I've been telling you labels are for!" I laughed.

2 comments:

hylarious said...

I am very dismayed that I haven't yet used the same label twice. It probably indicates that my blog has no integrity.

Dr. Wes Browning said...

I think artistic integrity is overrated. I have long said that art doesn't require order. Order is for classrooms, factories, and police states. The value of artistic integrity is a Western taste preference I don't much share. I like art that flies apart in front of your face, that's only integrity is that it flies apart more or less with equal strength in all directions.