Friday, June 8, 2007

A Sport I Can Get Behind

Video Find of the Day

I don't usually care for spectator sports, but once in a long while an exception comes along. This video from YouTube is in the sports category, so even though the description is in Portuguese I can be confident that it is a sport I am watching. Also, the participants are dressed in sports outfits. As best as I can tell the object of the sport is to use your butt to displace other players from the center of the ring. Clearly the blond woman featured in all the shots is the hands down winner. I am wondering if she has to have a license for that thing, to walk it down the street.



By the way, this video has been viewed nearly two-thirds of a million times. That's how you know what you're seeing is good solid entertainment.

No comments: