Friday, August 3, 2007

Holy Technorati, Week 19

The Technorati arc has ended!

Unbelievably, Technorati has finally updated my blogs. Not only that, their ranks have been unhinged from each other, so they are now plausible. Instead of them being listed as having identical ranks on the order of ten million, this blog, Run Off, is down around 700,000, and Adventures in Bloggery is in the million and a half range. Woo-woo, I am 5 times more popular than someone you never heard of!

In a way, I'm disappointed. I had thought I could do Technorati Sucks until death. Now I have to find other things that suck to pick at.

Coming soon: Everything I can't stand about MySpace, beginning with Friend Requests from sluttyforyou with messages like "See the picture of my hot bod? Come see more of me at me_and_my_horny_girlfriends.com."

[Note to slutforyou: That's a nice bod, but it's not hot. Hot is when I care.]

I will have many more complaints about MySpace in a couple of days when I've finished fixing my site. I've decided recently that since it's there (Anitra created the account a year ago against my will) I might as well play with it. But what I am finding is that playing with MySpace is like playing catch with a monkey and a rock, with the monkey being the "ball."

No comments: