Sunday, August 26, 2007

No Exit at MySpace

The Weekly Wes Whine

I'm two days late with the Weekly Wes Whine. I'd have posted something before but I was busy trying to log off MySpace.

Hey, does anybody out there know how to log off MySpace? Help!

I've tried everything I could think of. I quit the browser. I shut the computer down. I unplugged it an hour. I looked for sign-off links on the site. I looked for sign-off links on my home page. I looked for sign-off links on my dashboard page.

I got desperate. I tried superstition. I hung a dead rat in the doorway. I walked around a post three times counter-clockwise and spit. I hummed Brown Sugar at the back of a bus. I played opera music while watching American Idol videos with the sound off, eating cheese.

Nothing works!

If I could figure out how to log off MySpace I would go there more often. I'm not going somewhere on a computer other than my own if I can't get out.

This has been a whine, about MySpace.

No comments: