Friday, September 7, 2007

Piddling Whine

Weekly Wes Whine

I spent most of the week marking messages to my YouTube account as spam. I was going to whine about it, but YouTube ruined my fun by getting on the ball and blocking spammers faster than I could spot them. I hate it when that happens. If they loved me they would have waited until I vented here first.

I can still whine about MySpace spam. I've already whined about the sheer volume of it. So today I will whine about my New Friend Request of August 23 from 25 year old Chinese Aries single female Belle. Here's what she says about herself on her page, along with a modest photo.

"Belle's Blurbs About me:
Ok, let's see... I am kinda a girle girl. I like to go shopping, talk gossip with other girls, hang out at the clubs, and things like that. Sometimes when I feel calm and relaxed I like to read and watch TV. TV is kinda boring these days because everything seems to be about "reality"... It's cool and all, but c'mon... Everybody is trying to do it. Movies are always fun! I really really like Comedies and Action movies. You can sit back and laugh your butt off or you can stay at the edge of your seat and be in suspense. Well, there is probably a lot more about me that I have not listed here. Ok, well see ya! Click Here For My Sexy HOT Pics!"

I've deleted the link attached to the final sentence. The link went to a well-known adult personals site. It's a company so brazen they have been known to present a page of thumbnails of beautiful women, names under each, with a sentence beneath it all in fine print to the effect that the pictures do not represent actual users, they are for "illustrative purposes only!"

At right, for illustrative purposes only, is a snapshot of me last night, preparing to enjoy a tasty treat.

Click on the picture to find out where you can get more goodies like that one!


No comments: