Monday, September 24, 2007

Cowboys and Indians

Video Find of the Day

This one's being posted behind schedule owing to the fact that yesterday was my worst day of 2007 so far. Among other things I got notice from SHA that my rent is supposed to increase by $66 per month in November, which means they calculated it wrong (It should have gone up by about $6) so I'm due for a round of dealing with SHA bureaucracy -- the worst bureaucracy operating in Seattle, with the possible exception of the VA.

I'll date it for yesterday so as to not lose step and antagonize the OCD god.

What we have here is very difficult to say. It's a Western, definitely, in which some of the cowboys are (East) Indians. There's an invisible dancing Indian ghost. There's a lot of dancing and singing all around.

Awesome Indian music video

No comments: