Friday, September 7, 2007

A Brief Boast


Let all who read this blog read these words and know them: Last week, I, Wes Browning, made the greatest spaghetti that has ever been made. Spread the news far and wide!

For the Gods did descend and enter me and make me both virile and manly fecund with their god juices and their juices rose within me and filled my head with knowledge of godly things and I did know to use THAT cucumber, sliced, and THAT cup of endive greens. Yes, their time of honor had come!

Praise to the gods and praise to the cucumber, the endive, the yellow onion, the bulb of garlic, the two Roma tomatoes, the cilantro, the teaspoon of soy sauce, the dash of Worstershire Sauce, the shredded chicken, and to the jar of Ragu I started with!

Let all my ingredients bask in my blinding glory!

No comments: