Friday, May 11, 2007

Technorati Sucks, Week 7

The new insult from Technorati is in the new way they signal to me that they still suck. It used to be that when I brought up "my" home page at Technorati they told me that my blogs had "no links yet." This was false, therefore they were still sucking, as demonstrated by putting that particular false information out. Now the false information takes the form "No authority yet."


Note the "ping" links. Here is where the problem with Technorati primarily lies. I click on the "ping" links and I get this sort of thing:

No problem I think, the pinging hasn't had a chance to take effect. I'll wait. And I wait. See where it says there's been no change in Adventures in Bloggery for 97 days? There's been change every pinging week! That's what the pinging is for! It's to tell them about the changes! 97 days is almost 14 weeks. That's at least 13 pings that have had no effect at all! I'm so fucking polite I didn't even complain about it for the first fucking 6 weeks that they did nothing! I only started complaining 7 weeks ago! Don't you wish you had me for a neighbor? I wouldn't bitch about your loud fucking parties with your loser trailer trash yahoos until the parties ran 6 fucking weeks! Only after listening to your dickwad buddies puke their guts in my nasturtiums for 6 fucking weeks, would I knock ever so gently on your door, and six days later, when you condescended to answer the door during a lull in the party, say, "Excuse me kind Sir or Madam, but would you mind please turning the volume of your stereo down? Please? I would be most appreciative."

That's how fucking nice I've been about this. Here's your Ping, assholes.

No comments: