Friday, April 27, 2007

Technorati Sucks, Week 5


Technorati inched toward an acknowledgment of a shred or fragment of my existence this week! They still haven't either written me personally about my complaints or solved my problems, but I was included in a customer survey. No doubt either all of Technorati users were included in the survey, or I was included only by luck of a pseudo-random draw, but this is wonderful evidence for me that I am on a list of creatures that have some feeble semblance of life and dealings with Technorati!

The survey was conducted by survey-monkey Zoomerang. I like saying "survey-monkey." Survey-monkey Zoomerang's basic professional price is $599 per year. Technorati can pay survey-monkey $599 per year to tell them in general how much they are loved, but they can't spend 3 cents for a pile of electrons with which to answer my complaints personally. Survey-monkey. Survey-monkey.

No comments: