Friday, April 13, 2007

Technorati Sucks, Week 3

I sent emails to Technorati telling them that even though their software says I successfully claimed 2 blogs with them their stats never update properly for either site and their search engine can't find anything at either one. I got automated replies within one minute telling me that the emails were received. The automated replies said they would try to have an answer within a week. It's now been 3 weeks.

All they have to do to stop sucking in my judgment is to send me emails periodically, like more often than once every eon, to say something useless but reassuring such as, "We are sorry we are so slow fixing your very important problem." They could even say, "The truth is we haven't worked on your problem at all, we've all been too busy being strung out on dope and screwing ourselves, each other, and our dog, which we named after you. Catch you in the down time, dweeb." That would be better than being totally ignored. Technorati sucks.

No comments: