Friday, April 20, 2007

Technorati Sucks, Week 4

So here's the drill. Every Friday morning I will check my inbox and see if Technorati has responded by email to my complaints. I will also check to see if the problem is fixed. If not, I will post something like this with a title, "Technorati Sucks, Week [One More Than Last Time]". This will make a trajectory of posts over time, which I hope will be pleasing to me in the manner that I am accustomed to being pleased by modern conceptual art. This is possible as I have been to college, and have learned there to enjoy modern conceptual art, because there was little else.


[Shown: Piece by artist R. Mutt, alias Marcel Duchamp, 1917, that has been named the most influential modern art work of all time. I am in total agreement, because I have been to college.]

No comments: