Friday, November 2, 2007

Baby Got Book

Video Find of the Day

So, just 20 minutes ago I was reading about GodTube.com, the Christian imitation of YouTube where Christians can hang out and never face a threatening non-Christian idea, because proselytizing is strictly forbidden when non-Christians do it. (You Christians go ahead, that's what it's there for. Like you need to proselytize so badly you have to set up places where you can even proselytize each other.)

From my perspective GodTube is another video resource. Let's say I'm looking for something with a Christian flavor. Especially a Protestant, Fundamentalist, non-Mormon flavor. Am I going to look for it on YouTube by using a keyword search on "christian" and spend an hour wading through all the other crapola that might be good but isn't what I'm aiming for, or do I let GodTube narrow the search for me?

Well, that's what I did this time.

Baby Got Book

No comments: