Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mexican Lunch -- Tahitian Music



I get a chance to video myself and 9 of the other usual suspects of Real Change, at a lunch party held at Mama's Mexican down the street. The party is in honor of the man in the blue knit hat, vendor Robert Hansen. We won't be paying him to be a Vendor Rep anymore, so to make nice we're buying him lunch while subjecting him to our company. The others, as the camera sweeps right are reporter Cydney G, vendor and editorial committee member August M, editorial manager Adam H, crack intern Danina G, Director of Ops Craig K, Office Manager and Volunteer Coordinator Brooke K, Glorious Leader Timothy H, and fellow ed committee sweetie Anitra F.

Had it not been for Robert and Cydney making faces at the camera, I was planning to call this "Still Life With Mexican Food Eaters." Then, when they all left while I insisted on finishing without asking for a doggy bag, I thought I would call it "People Who Leave Me At A Restaurant So I Can Clean Off Their Plates And Drink What's Left Of Anitra's Beer In Refreshing Solitude." But that was too long.

I added the Tahitian Dance of the Children cause it seemed to fit the mood. Or I should say, it fit my mood. As usual I'm the one doing all the giggling.

No comments: