Sunday, September 14, 2008

Vain Alley

Alley of the Week

I'm behind on these so expect another one sooner than a week from now. Fortunately for me my OCD God doesn't hold me to calendar weeks strictly. Days, yes; I have to do daily video finds on the day they're due. But weekly stuff can come in anytime so long as it all averages out. Praise my OCD God and her bountiful munificence.

These pictures were taken here in an alley in Seattle a block and a half south of the backside of the Real Change office, parallel to 1st and 2nd Avenues, between Virginia and Lenora Streets. You're gazing upon a mural on the rear of Vain, postcursor of Vogue, an entertainment venue. I'm not very grafitti-literate, so if there's a signature here that is guaranteed to be that of the artist of the predominant piece I'm clueless of it. But if you're out there and you see this, dude: nice.





No comments: